Instead of trying to find your perfect match in a dating app, we bring you the “Author-Reader Match” where we introduce you to authors as a reader you may fall in love with. It’s our great pleasure to present DiAnn Mills!
DiAnn Mills writes romantic suspense. Her latest title, Airborne, releases in print today, September 8, 2020.
Romantic suspense writer seeking readers who want to ride the wings of a suspense-filled adventure with FBI Special Agent Heather Lawrence. She’s pregnant, her husband wants a divorce, and a deadly, mysterious illness appears onboard her transatlantic flight.
What I’m looking for in my ideal reader match:
- Expects every scene to vicariously export them into an adventure.
- Desires a suspenseful story seen through the eyes of a strong heroine or hero.
- Prefers a clean story that doesn’t hold back on the reality of crime and the world we live in.
- Craves an emotional experience through the heart and mind of point-of-view characters.
- Wonders how the FBI, CDC, and federal and local agencies work together to solve a horrendous crime.
- Questions how a virus could be unleashed to unsuspecting people.
- Wants a thrilling FBI story.
- Discovers how a heroine responds to betrayal and abandonment.
- Longs for a thread of romance while encountering scene after scene of suspense.
- Engages in investigating other characters who may have deadly plans.
What to expect if we’re compatible:
- Regular contests and giveaways.
- Opportunities to connect virtually with DiAnn via blog, website, and social media. She’ll share her love of virtual coffee and chocolate!
- Always a timely response to emails.
COMMENT TO WIN:
If DiAnn is a good match for you, comment below to be entered in a random giveaway of a delicious bread basket filled with sweet pecan bread, peach pecan, amaretto preserves, and raspberry pecan preserves, straight from San Saba River Pecan Company in DiAnn’s state of Texas.
Heather Lawrence’s long-awaited vacation to Salzburg wasn’t supposed to go like this. Mere hours into the transatlantic flight, the Houston FBI agent is awakened when passengers begin exhibiting horrific symptoms of an unknown infection. As the virus quickly spreads and dozens of passengers fall ill, Heather fears she’s witnessing an epidemic similar to ones her estranged husband studies for a living—but this airborne contagion may have been deliberately released.
While Heather remains quarantined with other survivors, she works with her FBI colleagues to identify the person behind this attack. The prime suspect? Dr. Chad Lawrence, an expert in his field . . . and Heather’s husband. The Lawrences’ marriage has been on the rocks since Chad announced his career took precedence over his wife and future family and moved out.
As more victims fall prey days after the initial outbreak, time’s running out to hunt down the killer, one who may be closer to the victims than anyone ever expected.
About DiAnn Mills
Expect an Adventure
DiAnn Mills is a bestselling author who believes her readers should expect an adventure. She is a storyteller and creates action-packed, suspense-filled novels to thrill readers. Her titles have appeared on the CBA and ECPA bestseller lists; won two Christy Awards; and been finalists for the RITA, Daphne Du Maurier, Inspirational Readers’ Choice, and Carol award contests.
DiAnn is a founding board member of the American Christian Fiction Writers, a member of Advanced Writers and Speakers Association, Mystery Writers of America, Sisters in Crime, and International Thriller Writers. She is Director of The Blue Ridge Mountain Christian Writers Conference, Mountainside Marketing Conference, and Mountainside Novelist Retreat with social media specialist Edie Melson where she continues her passion of helping other writers be successful. She speaks to various groups and teaches writing workshops around the country.