Author Reader Match
Instead of trying to find your perfect match in a dating app, we bring you the “Reader Match” where we introduce you to authors as a reader you may fall in love with. It’s our great pleasure to present Dana Marton.
Romantic Suspense with unique characters. SILENT THREAT has a hero who’s deaf and his right arm doesn’t work. The heroine is an ecotherapist. She connects people with nature to heal them. (She also runs a small animal sanctuary out of her garage.)
Dana Marton is the New York Times bestselling author of the Agents Under Fire series, the Hardstorm Saga, and the Broslin Creek novels. She is the winner of the Daphne du Maurier Award for Excellence in Mystery/Suspense, the Readers’ Choice Award, and the RITA Award. For more information about Marton and her work, please visit her at www.danamarton.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/danamarton.
What I’m looking for in my ideal reader match:
- Readers who love falling in love with characters
- Readers who love characters that are kickass when need be, but also have a softer side
- Readers who believe in redemption, that everyone can be lovable
- Readers who want to read beyond the ‘macho man saves his woman’ trope
- Readers who appreciate unique characters
- Readers who appreciate a good laugh with their suspense
What to expect if we’re compatible:
- Expect to be transported to a small town with big problems, and live vicariously through ordinary people becoming heroes.
- Warning: You might be inspired by the heroine to open your own baby skunk sanctuary in your back yard.
- Expect to be saying, “Is this hot in here, or is it just the book I’m reading?” 😉
A former Navy SEAL, Cole Makani Hunter has returned home from a disastrous black ops mission without his best friend, his hearing, or the use of his right arm. So when his ex–commanding officer assigns him to an undercover mission at a rehab center for vets to discover who leaked sensitive military information to an enemy, he’d rather be anywhere but there. Almost immediately, Cole finds himself at odds with Annie Murray—a peace-loving ecotherapist whose dream is to open an animal sanctuary out of her home. While the two seemingly have nothing in common, their spirited arguments soon fuel a passion for each other.
But just as things begin to heat up between therapist and patient, dangerous complications arise. So does the past—and a shocking revelation that puts Cole and everything he now holds dear in the path of a murderous traitor.
Romance Suspense [Montlake Romance, On Sale: January 2, 2018, Paperback / e-Book, ISBN: 9781542047982 / ]
Buy SILENT THREAT: Amazon.com | Kindle
| BN.com | Powell’s Books | Books-A-Million | Indiebound | Ripped Bodice | Amazon CA | Amazon UK | Amazon DE | Amazon FR
About Dana Marton
Tough as nails heroes… Heart pounding danger and passion.
Dana Marton is the New York Times bestselling author of the Agents Under Fire series, the Hardstorm Saga, and the Broslin Creek novels. She is the winner of the Daphne du Maurier Award for Excellence in Mystery/Suspense, the Readers’ Choice Award, and the RITA Award. For more information about Marton and her work, please visit her social media links below.