Instead of trying to find your perfect match in a dating app, we bring you the “Author-Reader Match” where we introduce you to authors as a reader you may fall in love with. It’s our great pleasure to present Dacia M Arnold!
Dystopian Mom Fiction. In Apparent Power, Sparks fly in a mother’s journey to pick up the pieces after devastation. Because saving the world without a kid on your leg is just child’s play. Does she save her family? Or humanity?
Thirty-something contemporary science fiction author seeks closet readers of YA dystopian who enjoy the high-action and high-stakes of titles like Divergent and Hunger Games, but desperately want a heroine who understands the struggles of motherhood.
What I’m looking for in my ideal reader match:
- Their idea of a perfect date includes an overnight babysitter (they exist), and silence found in a nice hotel with a Jacuzzi tub, paperback or e-reader, candles, and wine.
- Did I mention silence?
- Loves to read strong, relatable female characters with morals and reverence for marriage
- Likes action-packed adventures of a mother doing everything she can to keep her family safe
- Has parental guilt every single time they leave their children for any reason, but especially a perfect date or work.
- Could really use a full body massage
- Enjoys shining examples of functional adult relationships because they help them voraciously hate the bad guy
- Spends spare time thinking about or prepping for any and every kind of disaster
What to expect if we’re compatible:
- Frequent public appearances to unite in exhausted solidarity
- Two more books in the DiaZem series following Apparent Power
- More books varying in genre
- Frequent giveaways via my newsletter and Facebook
DiaZem Book One
A dormant gene awakens in a quarter of the world’s population and the effects are apocalyptic. With an even rarer gene, the life of Valerie Russell turns into a shocking race against time.
When the human body begins to require more electricity than needed to keep a heart beating, cars lose power, phones no longer function, and planes fall from the sky.
Stranded in southern Colorado, a hundred miles from home–and from her two-year-old son– Valerie must find it within herself to trek the distance with the help of a questionable assembly of ex-military friends of the family.
Dystopian [Self Published, On Sale: February 8, 2019, e-Book (reprint), ISBN: 9781732467408 / ]
About Dacia M Arnold
Dacia M Arnold is an award-wining American novelist of dystopian, scifi and dark fiction. She enjoys writing main characters who are otherwise normal people with extraordinary abilities. She is also a mother, ten-year Army Veteran, and an Amazon #1 Bestseller.