The Daily Dose
Smattering of Romance, Paranormal, and General Observations
Personally, I’m having so much fun with our Holiday Blog giveaway and today we are featuring author Nikki Duncan and her tremendous SOUNDS TO DIE BY. Nikki is a great writer, a fun friend and definitely someone I enjoy talking to and reading. Give this tremendous e-book to someone you love this holiday season. The best part of the book is it is just the first in the series of her Sensory Ops so there are more hot tales to come.
SOUNDS TO DIE BY has a pulsing, rhythmic beat that mixes Boston sensibility with Miami sound machine to create a passionate movement that sustains throughout the novel.
Rookie FBI Agent Kieralyn Beckett is in a delicate position. Her team refuses to buy into her theory that a string of kidnappings is connected. If she pushes too hard, they’ll discover the latest victim was her college roommate and boot her off the case. A garbled recording is the only evidence, and there’s only one man who can decipher it. The hard part will be convincing him to take the case.
Blinded as a child, NSA “listener” Ian Cabrera spends the majority of his time analyzing data while secretly searching for his father, a missing CIA operative. His plate is full, but Kieralyn’s passion and determination, as well as the erotic beat of her heart, spark his interest. So does the mention of his father’s code name on her recording.
There’s only one way to follow this new crumb-trail of clues without tipping her off about what he’s really after. Convince her she needs him to be her undercover partner, despite his handicap. Between her eyes and his ears, they make one beautifully orchestrated team. Every time they touch, though, the arousal they generate creates one red-hot element of distraction…
1. You comment on the blog in order to be entered into the drawing.
2. You must include whom you want to give the gift. You do not have to name names or post their email information, just a short blurb about what they mean to you or why it’s important they receive it. You can be a real secret Santa as well.
3. Each drawing will last 24 hours unless otherwise noted. (7 a.m. to 7 a.m. CST)
4. Winners will be notified by email so make sure I have that or access to it via your profile. Upon notification, you let me know whom the gift is going to.
5. You may only win one giveaway, once you win one you cannot enter into anymore.
6. Spread the holiday cheer for everyone celebrating Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Yule, Christmas and more.
A lifelong writer turned author, Heather Long‘s first book Remembering Ashby is available for purchase at Sapphire Blue Publishing. Coming soon is the urban fantasy: Prime Evil. The Daily Dose explores books, television, writing and more — all topics that Heather enjoys.
NOTE: all comments posted on Fresh Fiction will be included in the Daily Dose giveaways so you can leave your nomination below or on the Daily Dose blog. If you comment and nominate someone on the Fresh Fiction page for the Daily Dose you’ll also be entered in our special Secret Elf sweepstakes, the winner will receive a $25 Amazon Gift Certificate and the person they nominate will also receive a $25 Amazon Gift Certificate on December 20th.