Smoking hot romance and fierce Spartan warriors are the main ingredients in these two tales of red-hot passion by Deidre Knight. Discover fresh characters and vibrant, emotional storylines. Knight’s RED FIRE and RED KISS are tremendously smart and fun books to read. They kindle the imagination and are ideal for snuggling up with on a cold winter’s night.
These books are ideal for fans of paranormal romance that like their stories engaging and smart heroes and perceptive heroines. Deidre has graciously offered to give away these two outstanding novels to someone you nominate. Give the gift of passion this holiday season.
Learn more about the Gods of Midnight:
A thrilling new series featuring seven immortal Spartan warriors protecting mankind— and confronting passion along the way…
Eternity has become a prison for Ajax Petrakos. Centuries after he and his Spartan brothers made their bargain for immortality, Ajax struggles to maintain his warrior’s discipline. His only source of strength is his hope that he will soon meet the woman once foretold to him–the other half of his soul, Shay Angel.
Ajax searches for his destined mate on the haunted streets of modern-day Savannah, but he isn’t the first to find her. Shay, the youngest of a powerful demon-hunting clan, can see the monsters that stalk the steamy Southern nights– an ability that draws the deadly attention of Ajax’s worst enemy. As Shay and Ajax race to solve a chilling prophecy–one that could spell Ajax’s death if they don’t succeed–a fated passion arises, threatening to sweep away everything in its path.
The Spartans wage fierce wars-but nothing matches the battle within their hearts…
Spartan slave River Kassandros can transform into any weapon. After a bloody battle, he’s forever a dagger-until a mortal can release him. Drawn to this blade, Emma Lowery draws blood with it and frees River. But even as they fight off intense passions, a sinister power arises to destroy them. To protect humankind, they may have to make the ultimate sacrifice-and lose their chance at love…
1. You comment on the blog in order to be entered into the drawing.
2. You must include whom you want to give the gift. You do not have to name names or post their email information, just a short blurb about what they mean to you or why it’s important they receive it. You can be a real secret Santa as well.
3. Each drawing will last 24 hours unless otherwise noted. (7 a.m. to 7 a.m. CST)
4. Winners will be notified by email so make sure I have that or access to it via your profile. Upon notification, you let me know whom the gift is going to.
5. You may only win one giveaway, once you win one you cannot enter into anymore.
6. Spread the holiday cheer for everyone celebrating Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Yule, Christmas and more.
A lifelong writer turned author, Heather Long‘s first book Remembering Ashby is available for purchase at Sapphire Blue Publishing. Coming soon is the urban fantasy: Prime Evil. The Daily Dose explores books, television, writing and more — all topics that Heather enjoys.
NOTE: all comments made at Fresh Fiction will be included in the Daily Dose giveaways. If you comment and nominate someone on the Fresh Fiction page for the Daily Dose you’ll also be entered in our special Secret Elf sweepstakes, the winner will receive a $25 Amazon Gift Certificate and the person they nominate will also receive a $25 Amazon Gift Certificate on December 20th.