Instead of trying to find your perfect match in a dating app, we bring you the “Reader Match” where we introduce you to authors as a reader you may fall in love with. It’s our great pleasure to present Elle Keating!
I write contemporary romance that tends to be steamy, gritty and heavy on the angst. I love torturing my readers, making them believe that all hope is lost, that my couple in no way shape or form can recover from whatever split them apart and then…bam! My hero and heroine find the happy ending they deserve.
My most recent endeavor is Feels Like Falling (November 13th), a romance about a winery owner who has a past that keep him from really living, and an international fashion model who has secrets of her own.
Romance writer seeks readers of stories packed with raw emotion, fierce heroines, and heroes who are willing to wear their hearts on their sleeves and fight for the women they love.
What I’m looking for in my ideal reader match:
- Enjoys heroines who are not sickeningly sweet, refuse to be a doormat (especially to the hero) and give as good as they get.
- Has a weakness for conflicted heroes who want to do what’s right but need help to see the forest through the trees.
- Simultaneously loves and loathes the black moment in a romance novel.
- Demands a happy ending.
- Enjoys stories set in Jersey, because there is no other place in the world like it!
What to expect if we’re compatible:
- Some heart-wrenching moments (the kind that make you want to throw the book across the room, silently declare that you are not going to read another page, and then quickly scurry over to the book and beg the hero and heroine for forgiveness for abandoning them in their darkest hour)
- Plenty of steamy scenes that will make you fan yourself and prompt you to look around to see if anyone notices that your cheeks are now fire-engine red.
- An ending that makes your heart flutter and stays with you long after you’ve finished the book.
Dangerous Love Book 5
Luke McGinnis is the responsible, quiet older brother. The loving son
who enjoys working side-by-side with his father at the winery they co-
own. At twenty-nine years old, Luke is a success story, the rags-to-
riches kind. That’s what people see. Not the ugly past he fights to keep
buried… a past that keeps him from really living.
Peyton Matthews is a household name. As a model, her face has been
on the covers of countless magazines and she now has more money
than she will ever know what to do with. But that smile she flashes for
the photographers and the media is just an illusion. That pretty
package everyone envies has been her armor, her protection, and she
doesn’t want anyone to find a chink in it… especially not the winery
owner who looks at her like he knows the dark secrets she keeps.
Romance Contemporary [Amazon Digital Text Platform, On Sale: November 10, 2018, e-Book, ISBN: 9781720082743 / ]
About Elle Keating
Elle Keating is the author of romance novels with sexy heroes and fierce females. Her first book, Thrill of the Chase (Dangerous Love, #1), was published by Forever Romance’s digital imprint, Forever Yours, in 2015. Cut to the Chase (Dangerous Love, #2) soon followed. Most recently, Elle self-published Wanting More (Dangerous Love, #3), Back to the Start (Dangerous Love, #4) and the standalone novel, Keeping His Commandments.
When Elle isn’t torturing her heroes and heroines (don’t worry, there’s always a happily ever after), she is a public school administrator and enjoys spending time with her husband and 3 children in New Jersey. For more on Elle and her books, visit ellekeating.com.