Be free and happy and danceful and uninhibited and now-y! ~Terri Guillemets
I love that quote.
And I love summer. It’s my favorite season. I love the warm weather and sunshine and lazy days spent with my family, a good book, or in front of the television (while still in my pajamas, of course). I love wearing flip-flops and my favorite Writer Chick T-shirt. And right now I also love
- Songs by DNCE, Flume, Justin Timberlake, and Calvin Harris.
- Indulging my sweet tooth with a little tiramisu gelato from Haagen-Dazs. Curse you, Haagen-Dazs for making something I can’t resist!
- The beach. Okay, I love the beach every day of the year, but I have especially happy memories of days at the beach during the summer months. These gorgeous pictures of waves that look like brushstrokes are pretty awesome, too.
- This book dedication page. (It totally makes me smile.)
- Instagram. I’m fairly new to the social media site, but really enjoy it. I’ve always liked taking pictures, much preferring to be behind the lens instead of in front of it, and it’s been great fun trying to capture parts of my days to share with people. I love looking at other’s pictures, too – there are so many talented photographers, travelers, authors, and I have to give a shout out to Entangled Publishing for book posts that are gorgeous.
- And lastly, I love strawberries and apricots and white nectarines and pink lemonade with sugar around the rim of the glass and barbeques and setting my alarm clock a little later and birthdays & anniversaries and movies in the park and spontaneous day trips and time with friends.
What do you love about summer? Tell me everything!
About Robin Bielman
When not attached to her laptop, USA Today Bestselling Author Robin Bielman can almost always be found with her nose in a book. A California girl, the beach is her favorite place for fun and inspiration. Her fondness for swoon-worthy heroes who flirt and stumble upon the girl they can’t live without jumpstarts all of her story ideas.
She loves to go on adventures, and has skydived, scuba dived, parasailed, gotten lost in the wilderness (and only suffered a gazillion bug bites for it) hiked to waterfalls, and swam with dolphins. In her spare time she also likes to put her treadmill to good use while watching her favorite TV shows, take hikes with her hubby, indulge her sweet tooth, and play sock tug of war with her cute, but sometimes naughty dog, Harry.
She dreams of traveling to faraway places and loves to connect with readers. Keep in touch and sign up for her newsletter on her website at http://robinbielman.com.
Olivia Lincoln has a plan guaranteed to get her life back on track. A plan that involves her best friend, Danny. And he’s on board, too…until she blurts out that they’re engaged and expecting a baby, and the news spreads like wildfire.
The problem? Danny doesn’t do marriage. Or family. And everyone knows it, including Olivia.
As irritated as he might be, protecting Olivia is what Danny does. But put best friends under one roof, add house rules begging to be broken, accidental nakedness, and pancakes in bed, and what started as a marriage between friends threatens to turn into the real deal…which would ruin everything.
Romance Contemporary [Entangled Lovestruck, On Sale: August 8, 2016, e-Book, ISBN: 9781682812648 / eISBN: 9781633756649]