Riddle me this…What does a human woman do when she finds out that she’s not merely a human woman? Freak out? Sure. Cry? Probably. Take an extra dose of Prozac? Most likely. Finding out that you’re half Amoveo (a dream-walking, telepathic, shapeshifter with super-hot pre-destined soul mate) is a rather large pill to swallow but it’s not all bad. In fact, being a human-Amoveo hybrid would have it’s advantages. So here are the Top 10 things that I would consider perks of being half Amoveo.
1. You hardly age once you find your mate. Sweet. No Botox or boob lifts required.
2. Telepathy. You can whisper sweet nothings to your lover in a crowded room or tell him when he’s acting like a dick without calling him out in public. Either way—it’s a bonus.
3. Visualization abilities rock! Once you’re at full strength you can visualize almost anything you can imagine. The latest Vera Wang dress? Christian Louboutain shoes? Check, check and double check! No more shopping in crowded malls or ordering the wrong size online.
4. You’re a dream walker so bad dreams are a thing of the past. You can dream your way to places that only exist in your imagination and you control the dream environment.
5. Bad guys? Bring ‘em on! You can shape shift into the most bad-ass version of your clan animal by sheer will. Panther, Lion, Tiger, Cheetah, Fox, Bear, Coyote or Wolf Clan? You instantly become your own protector. You can shape shift into your clan and tear the bad guy a new one. Eagle or Falcon clan? You can fly the hell out of a dangerous situation like a bullet. See ya, suckers.
6. Travel expenses are practically a thing of the past. Once you’ve imprinted on a location you can use your visualization abilities to transport yourself there within seconds—provided there aren’t any humans around…that could get awkward. Forgot your luggage? No problem—see #3.
7. In your human form you can utilize some of your clan animal abilities. Cheetah Clan? You can run like the wind. Eagle or Falcon Clan? You can call up the binocular vision of your clan. Face it—you’re bad ass in either form.
8. You can read human energy. You’re not a mind reader but you have a pretty solid bead on what’s going on around you. It’s akin to having your own built in B.S. detector.
9. Sexplosions. You and your mate have the hottest, craziest, wildest, curl your toes, steal your breath, and rock your world kind of sex. Every. Single. Time. The big O is a guarantee.
10. Your life mate. You have found an individual who will love, protect, desire, adore, respect and cherish you—and only you—every single day of your life….forever.
So which one of these 3 would appeal to you the most? For me it’s 1, 2 and 10. How about you?
She should be seen, but never touched…
Kerry Smithson’s modeling career ensures that she will be admired from afar, which is essential since mere human touch sparks blinding pain and terrifying visions.
Every good model needs a heavenly bodyguard…
Dante Coltari is hired to protect Kerry from those who know who she is—or more importantly what she is—and want her dead because of it. Nothing could have prepared him for the challenge of keeping her safe. But, strangely, his lightest touch brings her exquisite pleasure rather than pain, and Dante and Kerry have an otherwordly connection that might just pull them through.
“Red-hot love scenes punctuate a well-plotted suspense story that will keep readers turning pages as fast as they can.”
—Publishers Weekly Starred Review
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Sara Humphreys has been attracted to the fantasies of science fiction, paranormal, and romance since her adolescence when she had a mad crush on Captain Kirk. An actress and public speaker, Sara lives with her husband–who is very considerate of her double life–and four amazing boys, in Bronxville, New York. For more information, please visit http://sarahumphreys.com, Like her on Facebook and follow her on Twitter.
To comment on Sara Humphreys’s blog please click here.