This was my first time visiting the event and I think any die-hard romance reader should attend. Why? Here are five reasons:
- It’s great to meet the romance readers you only talk to online.
- It’s a rare opportunity to spend hours chatting about books with readers who love romance as much as you do.
- Chances are you will have more in common with these readers than favorite books and authors.
- It’s fun to meet your favorite authors in a casual environment. (For some reason it’s not that nerve-wracking when everyone is wearing jeans and T-shirts!)
- Every woman should set aside at least one weekend that is just for her. You spend every other weekend for family, work and chores. A weekend at the Get Together is relaxing and giving you the “me time” you deserve!