RUNNING INTO LOVE is my newest romantic comedy which features an over the top alpha (Levi) and a sweet heroine (Fawn). Levi and Fawn literally run into each other in Central Park one day. Levi who is new to New York has no Idea that the woman who just drove him to madness in the park is actually his new next door neighbor. Even after getting to know each other Fawn doesn’t believe that Levi actually wants her he thinks that he wants to be her friend even when he goes out of his way to show her that he wants more. Eventually they get it together and from that comes a beautiful love story.
But before she can get to her happy-ever-after with Levi, Fawn has had her share of bad dates (which is definitely part of dating in the Big Apple). Here is a list of her top 5 dating deal breakers:
- Your date asks to use your make up durning dinner because the lighting in the restaurant is making him look shiny. (No, Levi would never even think about wearing makeup.)
- Your date asks you to pay for the meal. (Thankfully Levi is the kind of guy who pays for a meal.)
- Your date asks if his ex could come to dinner with you.
- Your date is late. (Unless he got held up at work at the NYPD, Levi wouldneverstand Fawn up.)
- Your date compares you to other women during dinner. (Since Levi is obsessed with Fawn, there is no one to compare her to!)
What about you? Do you have any dating dealbreakers?
Fawn Callaghan has kissed one too many toads and has finally decided that Prince Charming doesn’t exist. After countless mishaps, mistakes, and unmitigated disasters on the dating scene, she’s decided to give up and move on with her life…solo.
Everything changes, however, after Fawn runs into Levi Fremont, a homicide detective new to New York City.
Dedication to the job has rendered Levi’s love life nonexistent—until he moves in next door to the free-spirited Fawn. After a series of comedic run-ins push them together, will they finally give in to the inevitable and realize—maybe—they are perfect for each other?
Romance Contemporary [Montlake Romance, On Sale: September 26, 2017, Paperback / e-Book, ISBN: 9781542046800 / ]
About Aurora Rose Reynolds
Aurora Rose Reynolds is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author whose wildly popular series include Until, Until Him, Until Her, and Underground Kings.
Her writing career started in an attempt to get the outrageously alpha men who resided in her head to leave her alone and has blossomed into an opportunity to share her stories with readers all over the world.