Writes: Romantic suspense and Paranormal romance, with her latest release, APPALACHIAN PREY, published by Harlequin Intrigue, and on shelves now.
Experienced romance author seeks readers for suspenseful, southern novel which features a woman from the wrong side of the tracks (a moonshiner’s daughter) whose heart is broken by rejection, and the hardworking hero with ambitions to run for sheriff in their Appalachian community, while burdened with caring for his mentally ill mother. Readers sought who enjoy delving into family secrets that hold life or death consequences.
What I’m looking for in my ideal reader match:
- Their idea of the perfect date is watching a thriller movie at home on NetFlix, while enjoying slices of pepperoni pizza downed with iced tea. Foot massages on the couch a welcome bonus.
- Dreams of heart-stopping danger and star-crossed lovers
- Falls easily in love with men in uniform
- Likes suspenseful stories that are strong on romance
- Doesn’t mind reading about the unique culture of the Appalachian Mountains.
- Enjoys an exciting, emotional roller coast ride in the plot
- Wants their heroes to be strong protectors
- Prefers emotional themes centered on love and family
- Thinks a visit to the Smoky Mountains is an ideal get-away
- Loves romantic comedy movies as well as action-packed suspense flicks.
What to expect if we’re compatible:
- Frequent books and novellas
- Frequent giveaways via her newsletter and Facebook, including a free story for everyone who signs up for the newsletter!
About Debbie Herbert
Debbie Herbert, A USA Today best-selling author and a 2017 RITA® Finalist, writes suspense and paranormal romance novels. She is traditionally published through Harlequin, as well as Indie published. Married and living in Alabama, she roots for the Crimson Tide football team (Roll Tide!). Debbie enjoys crystals, recumbent bicycling, and jet skiing with her husband. She has two grown sons and the oldest has autism. Characters with autism frequently land in her works, even when she doesn’t plan on it!
Tell us if you think she’s a match for you or not (sad face) but either way you’ll be entered to win one of five signed copies of APPALACHIAN PREY. Two additional winners will receive a signed paperback copy of the next book in her series, APPALACHIAN ABDUCTION (http://amzn.to/2E0jXCX).
Star-crossed lovers on Lavender Mountain…Danger awaits them both.
After her father’s murder, pregnant Lilah Tedder dreads facing deputy Harlan Sampson, her child’s secret father, who left her heartbroken. Though she still wants him, Lilah knows his professional ambition won’t let him associate with a moonshiner’s daughter. But when a killer targets Lilah, Harlan becomes more than her protector. Now they must uncover old family secrets or pay the ultimate price.
Be sure to read the next book in the series, APPALACHIAN ABDUCTION, coming in March. (Don’t worry, all her books can be read as stand-alones!)
Romance Suspense [Harlequin Intrigue, On Sale: February 1, 2018, Paperback / e-Book, ISBN: 9781488033186 / eISBN: 9781488033186]