Instead of trying to find your perfect match in a dating app, we bring you the “Reader Match” where we introduce you to authors as a reader you may fall in love with. It’s our great pleasure to present Erin Nicholas.
Playfully sexy, fun and flirty contemporary romance with heroes who are laid-back, dirty-talking charmers, heroines who know exactly how to handle them (and wrap them around their little fingers), and secondary characters that often threaten to steal the scene. Going Down Easy is the first of a hot new series set in New Orleans and will be melting e-readers on August 28th.
Hopeless romantic who uses naughty words (in her writing and real life) seeking other avid readers who are okay with that and who love a dirty-talking hero with a
sexy, southern drawl and a panty-melting grin and who want to see him fall absolutely head over heels for a woman who
…well, also loves all of that but has some pretty high walls for him to bring
down before she’ll let him too close.
What I’m looking for in my ideal reader match:
- Someone who finds single dads especially sexy.
- Someone who has had, or is atleast willing to try, a Pimm’s Cup.
- Someone who can appreciate the deliciousness that is a New Orleans praline.
- Someone who wants to curl up in a chair with a hot, fun book, with a little jazz in the background, and not get up from that chair for a few hours.
- Someone who loves romances with a lot of friends and family around, especially a good bromance or two.
- Someone who might blush while reading, but also goes back to re-read the scene that caused it 😉
What to expect if we’re compatible:
- Laughing out loud, maybe even in public.
- Saying “aw” out loud and maybe having to explain yourself to the people around you.
- Needing a nice cold drink or a fan—or both—nearby while we’re “together”.
About the Book
Title: Going Down Easy
Author: Erin Nicholas
Release Date: August 28, 2018
Publisher: Montlake Romance
As far as flings go, single dad Gabe Trahan is pretty sure that Addison Sloan is his best bet. Once a month, Addison comes to New Orleans and then…It. Is. On. Until Addison returns to New York, it’s just hot, happily-no-strings-attached sex. And beignets. And jazz. But lately for Gabe, it isn’t nearly enough.
Sure, maybe Addison’s gotten a bit hooked on Gabe. After all, who can resist a guy who’s so sexy, so charming, and so…available? But maybe he’s too available for her right now. Addison’s just moved to New Orleans, and relationships are definitely off the table. Besides, guys always bail when they learn her secret: she’s a single mom.
Only Gabe’s not running. Worse, he’s thrilled. But Addison never signed up for ever-after romance, and Gabe won’t settle for anything less. Now it’s a battle of wills—and when it comes to the woman he’s falling for, Gabe isn’t above playing a little dirty.
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Erin Nicholas has been writing romances almost as long as she’s been reading them. To date, she’s written over thirty sexy, contemporary novels that have been described as “toe-curling,” “enchanting,” “steamy,” and “fun.” She adores reluctant heroes, imperfect heroines, and happily ever afters.
Erin lives in the Midwest, where she enjoys spending time with her husband (who only wants to read the sex scenes in her books), her kids (who will never read the sex scenes in her books), and her family and friends (who claim to be “shocked” by the sex scenes in her books).
Social Media Links