Busy, with an overactive imagination, Romantic Suspense author seeks readers for fast-paced stories with well-developed characters who they will relish getting to know and hate saying good-bye to.
What I’m looking for in my ideal reader match:
- The idea of the perfect date includes a rainy afternoon settled in by the fire with all the doors locked. Be sure to have e-reader batteries charged or plenty of light for your paperback. Don’t forget the chocolates, perhaps your favorite drink—and your Glock on the end table. Because the suspense might leave you hearing things…like the creak of an opening door or footsteps in the hallway…you get the idea. How fun is that?
- Dreams of a pounding heart and flowing adrenaline each time they pick up the book.
- Falls in love with heroes who fall in love with strong women who can take care of themselves, but don’t mind a helping hand from time to time.
- Demands justice for the victims and cheers when the bad guys get it in the end! #alwaysahappyending
- Doesn’t mind reading about heart-tugging topics that make you want to go out and do your part to change the world—even if it’s just for one person.
- Someone who keeps a box of tissues handy for when the emotional scenes bring on the tears.
- Loves a loud law-enforcement family who stick together through thick and thin.
- Has an appreciation for the men and women who put their lives on the line every day, who make sacrifices that most of us will never understand and who do it because that’s just what they do. It’s their calling and their passion—and they’re not thanked enough for it.
- Loves humorous sarcasm and understands why cops sometimes have a morbid sense of humor.
What to expect if we’re compatible:
- Frequent books and novellas
- Appearances at writers conferences and book signings
- Updates on my books and other fun stuff via my newsletter and Facebook
When police officer Isabelle St. John’s partner is
murdered, she must work with Detective Ryan Marshall to solve a case that may force her to choose between family and justice.
Police officer Isabelle St. John loves her crazy, loud,
law-enforcement family. With three brothers and two sisters, she’s never without someone to hang out with–or fight with. And she knows they’ll be there for her when things get tough. Like when her partner is murdered and she barely escapes with her own life.
Determined to discover exactly what happened, Izzy’s
investigation sends her headfirst into a criminal organization, possibly with cops on the payroll–including
someone from her own family. With her dead partner’s
handsome homicide detective brother Ryan shadowing her every move, Izzy’s head is spinning. How can she secure justice for her partner when doing so could mean sending someone she loves to prison? And how will she guard her heart when the man she’s had a secret crush on for years won’t leave her side?
With her signature fast-paced, edge-of-your-seat action, Lynette Eason invites readers into a captivating new series where justice is a family affair.