Instead of trying to find your perfect match in a dating app, we bring you the “Author-Reader Match” where we introduce you to authors as a reader you may fall in love with. It’s our great pleasure to present T.C. LoTempio!
Cozy mysteries that usually prominently feature cats. My latest release, THE TIME FOR MURDER IS MEOW, hits shelves August 8, 2019.
Sixty-something cozy mystery author seeks readers for suspenseful mystery novel featuring a feisty heroine who’s determined to reinvent herself, along with her two cats, a Siamese and a one-eyed Persian named Purrday. Crishell “Shell” McMillan is a former actress now turned pet shop owner who seems to gravitate toward mystery and dead bodies. Of course we also have the requisite love interest included!
What I’m looking for in my ideal reader match:
- Loves cats!
- Likes mysteries with a “twist”
- Enjoys a fast-paced, suspenseful plot
- Likes a dash of romance included with their mystery
- Is a devotee of the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries Channel!
- Likes to pick up on clues and solve the mystery right along with the sleuth!
What to expect if we’re compatible:
- As many books as my agent can sell!
- Frequent giveaways via my newsletter and blog
- I spotlight not only my own books, but other authors as well. You can look forward to lots of interviews and giveaways on my cat’s blog, www.catsbooksmorecats.blogspot.com every month!
Giveaway info: T.C. will give away a signed copy of The Time for Murder is Meow, along with a $15 Amazon gift card.
A Purr N’ Bark Pet Shop Mystery Book 1
Shell and her two furry sidekicks must cat-ch a killer to save their pet
Crishell “Shell” McMillan sees the cancellation of her TV series as a
blessing in disguise. The former actress can now take over her late
aunt’s pet shop, the Purr N’ Bark, and do something she loves.
While getting the shop ready for re-opening, Shell is asked to loan her
aunt’s Cary Grant posters to the local museum for an exhibit. She finds
the prospect exciting—until a museum board member, who had a long-
standing feud with Shell’s aunt, votes against it. When she discovers
the board member dead in the museum, Shell becomes suspect
number one. Can she, her Siamese cat Kahlua, and her new sidekick—
her aunt’s Persian Purrday—find the real culprit, or will her latest career
go up in kitty litter?
About T.C. LoTempio
Born in New York City, T. C. LoTempio has been a staff reporter at the young adult magazine Susabella Passengers and Friends for more than a decade. When she isn’t reporting or writing novels, she and her cat Rocco fundraise for Nathan Fillion’s charity, Kids Need to Read.